Thursday, January 3, 2013

Goodbye 2012 , Hello 2013!

First up I hope everyone had a fantastic start to the new year! Looking back over my pictures from 2012 I've enjoyed remembering some of the yummy new recipes I tested, the exciting occasions I got to make treats for and the fun things I've got to share with you all. Thank you for reading, for commenting (they always make me smile) and mostly thanks for a great year! I promise 2013 will be full of more sweets, more treats and yummy things to enjoy as all thoughts of new years resolution diets fade from our memories.

While looking back I realised there are a number of things I've failed to post for one reason or another. In the spirit of starting the new year fresh I thought I'd share whats left of last years creations before moving onto exciting new stuff.













8 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful cakes and cookies! I loved all of them. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the cutest and happiest baked goods. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look all amazing! Those tea cookies are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new fan, and can't believe I've only just discovered your site, I love your work and great tutorials, best wishes from another Brisvegas keen baker, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is, Wow! These are all so Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so I totally just yelled "Holy $^%& you're AMAZING" outloud. I'm in awe of your skill. And I seriously want that Hello Kitty cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you do the basketball with the hoop? I can't figure out how to make a sphere shaped cake.

    ReplyDelete