Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween Weekend

The other day I was searching my cupboards digging out my Halloween decorations and decided I wanted to make up a little Halloween display. I had fun playing around with the bits and pieces, not for any real reason, expect maybe that it was a good excuse to buy candy corns.

Happy Hallo-weekend everyone!
If you haven't had enough Halloween baking I've included a little round-up, click on the links for how to's on each of these spooky sweets. Happy Halloween Baking!

Poison (Candy) Apples
Doughnut Cookies
And one from last year Bride of Frankenstein Cookies
Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. all look amazing ! I love specially the candy apples! tempting! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute display. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great display, you certainly have been going to town on the Halloween season and it totally pays off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with the Bride of Frankenstein cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicidades!!!!Es todo precioso....Besos

    ReplyDelete